Monday, November 26, 2012

Harry Potter Event Stationery

I have received many requests for Harry Potter-themed stationery for weddings and birthday parties lately. I thought I would post some examples of coordinating designs and additional stationery components I have created in the past to match my Marauders Map invitations.

My Harry Potter-inspired stationery can be ordered in coordinating save the dates, invitations, insert cards, reply cards, envelopes, programs, wine labels, and more! I can also create small accent illustrations (such as Hedwig the owl or a broomstick) for your stationery.

For more information on this stationery please contact me, or view my listing on Etsy:
www.etsy.com/listing/97599768/harry-potter-marauders-map-invitations

Marauders Map Invitation on Parchment Paper (with Metallic Antique Gold Envelope)

Navy Blue Marauders Map Invitation and Insert Card on Parchment (left)
Scarlet Marauders Map Invitations and RSVP Card on Metallic White Cardstock (right)




Looking to add a little something to your invitation set or party? Here are some fun extras I suggest:

                       


Harry Potter, Marauders Map, Invitation, Stationery, Wedding, Birthday, Hogwarts, Parchment
_____________________________________________________________________________________